This paprika poached egg is a breakfast winner!
This is currently our family’s favorite breakfast. It’s so easy to make and the bite from the paprika makes you want more. I devour it in a matter of seconds.
This breakfast reminds me of my mornings I lived in Sydney. Did you know they call breakfast brekkie, how cute is that?
The Australians take their brekkie very seriously. It’s usually a time when friends get together for good food and community. You’ll often find the aussie’s ordering a flat white coffee to go along with their brekkie, as well.
Top your healthy, sprouted bread with avocado butter or grass-fed butter, top with fresh greens, a poached egg and sprinkled with paprika, pink salt and pepper.
- Sprouted Grain Bread
- grass-fed butter or ¼ avocado
- small handful spinach
- 1 poached egg
- sprinkle with paprika, salt & pepper
- Toast your bread
- While your bread is toasting, poach the egg (crack open your egg and add to boiling water for 2 minutes)
- While the egg is cooking, spread butter of avocado on toast
- Add raw spinach to toast
- Place the poached egg on top
- Add a sprinkle of paprika, salt and pepper