This is our (almost) daily breakfast smoothie!
Super healthy, easy and delicious. My 2 year old Asher loves this smoothie, so you know it’s good!
I love making a healthy smoothie for breakfast, it’s like taking a multi-vitamin!
We either have alone, but typically I’ll make in addition to a bowl of oatmeal, homemade muffins or some eggs.
What makes this smoothie so healthy? The chosen ingredients!
- Banana-A good source of fiber in the morning for healthy digestion
- Frozen berries-berries are a superfood rich in vitamin C for healthy glowing skin and anti-aging antioxidants
- Cucumber-A natural dietetic that gets your metabolism functioning properly
- Ginger-To soothe the stomach and aid in inflammation in the body
- Nuts & Seeds-A healthy fat that will keep you full longer! No sugar crash.
- Collagen Peptides-To heal the gut, prevent bloating and promote healthy, young, glowing skin & hair
- Gut Superfood Green Powder-A healthy dose of veggies and probiotics that provides essential vitamins and minerals and prevents that bloated stomach!
Here are my go-to powders that I not only add into our breakfast smoothie, but any smoothie we make! Great for kids too.
Add all your ingredients to your blender and mix well! Add enough water for your desired consistency.
Top with oats, seeds, or fresh mint!
How did this smoothie turn out for you? I’d love to know in a comment below!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- ¼ cucumber
- knob of ginger
- fresh mint (optional)
- small handful of nuts (like 10 walnuts)
- 1.5 tbsp seeds (like pumkin or sunflower)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 scoop gut superfoods (or other green powder)
- filtered water
- Simply add your ingredients to your blender!
- Enjoy topped with oats, chia seeds, or more fresh mint!